Hi, my name is Sandra, I'm 23 years old. I study in FCSH, in the first year of Translation because I like languages. I speak German and French and a little bit of English. I'm interested in punk rock music, go to the beach, read books and hanging out with friends.
Hi there, my name is Cláudia and I'm 18 years old. I really like languages, so I'm taking a major in Translation at FCSH. Right now I'm studying English and German, but later I hope I can study some other languages like Italian or Greek. My favourite band are The Corrs, because they have a special way to sing and play.
In my free time I used to read some books (english authors frequently), watch TV and sometimes go to the cinema or a coffee place with friends.
Hello, my name is Mafalda, I'm 23 years old. My major is in Linguistics at FCSH, and I live in Lisbon near São Jorge's Castle. I begun to study Japanese because I really love their culture. In september I'm going to Berlin to finish my degree, I've chosen Germany because I want to improve my german.
In my spare time I like to hang out with friends, read some magazines and I also really enjoy watching Fox and Fox Life.
Hello, my name is Gonçalo and I'm 19 years old. I'm on the first year of translation in FCSH, and I'm loving it. Basically my general interests are my friends, music, movies and some tv shows... even though I like to read from time to time (good books are hard to find).
On my free time I practice swimming (not in competition), listen to a lot of music, waste time on the internet (browsing or talking with friends) and sometimes going to the movies.
Hello, my name is Inês and I’m 18 years old. I was born on the 21st of July, 1989 in Lisbon.
This year I’ve entered in college (FCSH) to take a major in Languages, Literatures and Cultures, in which I’ve chosen the English and German as my varieties.
As for my interests, the only that has stayed constant through my life is my love for Cinema and all that involves it. Of course I also like hanging out with friends, listen to music and read (mostly thrillers, mystery and fantastic). In the last year I discovered a new interest: organization of events and PR, as I’ve entered a company called Megafinalistas and worked to, amongst others, the Coconuts Club (as a PR).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment